søndag

If you let me be
I'll be all you need
If you take a chance
To see the stars within my eyes
Anything to make you smile,
to let it go

I want to run,
I want to hide,
I want to tear down the walls
that hold me inside.
Its temporary, this place I'm in

I never want to hear you say
That you'd be better off.
I tell you and you can see
We're closer now than light years to go.

Even now when I'm alone I've always known, 
With you I am home

For me it's a glance and the smile on your face,
The touch of your hands and an honest embrace.
If I'm wrong again, I apologise
It's not like years ago. 

The fear of getting caught,
Replaced by everyday
One day, you will be mine
The clouds will part the sun will shine
The moon is low tonight

lalalalalalala, tusenvis av sanger som surrer rundt i hodet mitt. Tusenvis av sanger og millioner av tanker. Heldigvis er det helg og jeg skal på tur med Emma. Vi vet ikke hvor, men det trenger vi ikke heller -vi har dagen og veien foran oss :) 

Sov godt kjære du, og drøm søtt

1 kommentar:

  1. du kan virkelig få system og meining inn i d meste rot Katrine! du e fantastisk, hahahaha -seriøst! <3

    SvarSlett